AARP New Hampshire is accepting applications for the Associate State Director, Advocacy and Community Engagement position.
The opportunity is a regular full-time position based in Concord with some light traveling involved.
The candidate hired will develop and execute state, federal, and local advocacy activities. They lead state-level advocacy activities and represent the organization and its interests to elected officials, local and state government agencies, and partner organizations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Leading state-level implementation of national campaign efforts
- Recruits, develops, and manages volunteer teams to advance advocacy community outreach campaign goals and objectives
- Establishes strategic community partnerships and leverages internal and external resources to achieve the organization’s community engagement goals at the state and local levels
- Integrates advocacy and community engagement work with internal and external teams and partners
- Develops and executes advocacy and community engagement campaigns that include grassroots mobilization and leadership
For more information and to apply click HERE.