Welcome to this week’s episode of NHLN Opinion+, our weekly program that is dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of New Hampshire’s Latino community!
We spoke with President Erica Allen of PFLAG-New Hampshire this week on the pandemic’s impacts on the LGBTQ+ community, how the organization continues to operate, addressing intersectionality within their work, and the nonprofits’ main goals for this year.
President Allen shared that residents can support the nonprofit organization through donations, becoming a member, reaching out to volunteer, and spreading awareness of PFLAG-NH within their communities.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- PFLAG-NH website: https://www.pflagnh.org/
- Become a member and/or donate here: https://www.pflagnh.org/supportus
- Virtual support group info: https://www.pflagnh.org/support-groups
- Free PFLAG publications, including English and Spanish resources: https://pflag.org/publications
- PFLAG-NH Facebook groups: