Welcome to this week’s episode of NHLN Opinion+, our weekly program that is dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of New Hampshire’s Latino community!
We talked with the Mayor of Nashua Jim Donchess about the city’s diverse population, his office’s main goals for 2021, along with local updates on COVID-19 testing and vaccine distribution.
In today’s interview, Mayor Donchess discussed several challenges the city faces and how his office will continue to address these issues throughout this new year. Learn about Mayor Donchess’ ongoing work regarding housing affordability and homelessness—and related city resources—in this episode.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- Nashua City’s official website: https://www.nashuanh.gov/
- City updates & resources regarding COVID-19: https://www.nashuanh.gov/1332/COVID-19?utm_source=home&utm_medium=graphic_covid19&utm_campaign=click&utm_content=covid19
- COVID-19 Hotline at (603) 589-3456
- The City of Nashua is currently undergoing a master plan process called Imagine Nashua. Learn more about it here: https://imagine.nashuanh.gov/
- Read about Nashua’s participation within the Welcoming America Initiative: https://www.nashuanh.gov/1113/Welcoming-City-Initiative