Description of the video:
Welcome to this week’s episode of NHLN Opinion+, our weekly program that is dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of New Hampshire’s Latino community!
We spoke with the CEO and President of CASA New Hampshire Marcia Sink about the organization’s biggest goals for 2021, how it adapted to serve the community during the pandemic, and ways residents can support the organization’s vital work.
In today’s interview, Sink emphasized the importance of CASA’s volunteers and the work they accomplish. For this reason, the organization has worked hard to safely resume training and its information sessions to interested residents. Learn all about CASA’s current operations and how to (remotely) get involved in this episode!
Resources mentioned in the video:
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire’s website: https://www.casanh.org/
- Read the organization’s Fiscal Year 2020 Annual Report here: https://indd.adobe.com/view/647071fc-b734-476e-af25-b6531e05b33a
- Learn about becoming an advocate volunteer here: https://www.casanh.org/volunteer-to-become-an-advocate/
- Register for an information session at: https://www.casanh.org/virtual-info-sessions/
- More information on CASA Cares For The Community fundraiser: https://www.casanh.org/casa-cares/