Welcome to this week’s episode of NHLN Opinion+, our weekly program that is dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of New Hampshire’s Latino community!
We spoke with New Hampshire State Treasurer Monica Mezzapelle about the pandemic’s impacts on the department, her goals for the state’s treasury moving forward, along with resources available to residents.
In today’s interview, Mezzapelle explained the State Treasury’s different roles and operations, along with how the department had to quickly adapt to serve communities last spring. She advised residents to visit the governor’s website for information on the COVID-19 vaccine and to check out the state treasury website for regular updates and information on available programs.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- New Hampshire Treasury website:
- Read about NH State Treasurer Mezzapelle at:
- Check out available College Saving Plans here:
- About the Governor’s Scholarship Program:
- See more services on the NH Abandoned Property Division website:
- Learn about Stable NH, an organization that provides financial security to those with disabilities:
- See updates for the Governor’s office for Emergency Relief and Recovery: