Description of the video:
Welcome to this week’s episode of NHLN Opinion+, our weekly program that is dedicated to discussing the concerns and opinions of New Hampshire’s Latino community!
This week we spoke to Co-Director of New Hampshire Family Voices Terry Ohlson-Martin about the organization’s ongoing work, the pandemic’s impacts on its daily operations and community, along with the importance of making resources accessible to all local families.
Director Ohlson-Martin said residents can learn more about NH Family Voices and get involved through its lending library, Facebook page and group, and by reaching out to its office. The organization has continued to (remotely) offer a variety of services but Ohlson-Martin said they always welcome new ideas and feedback from residents.
Resources mentioned in the video:
- NH Family Voices’ website: https://nhfv.org/
- Check out their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/familyvoicesnh
- Learn more about the Watch Me Grow New Hampshire project at https://nhfv.org/projectsinitiatives/watch-me-grow-new-hampshire/
- Read about the lending library here: https://nhfv.org/how-we-can-help/lending-library/
- Access its family resource guide “Maneuvering Through The Maze 2019” below.